One full-time position is available with MT Weatherization located in Harrisburg, PA.
Want to join and grow with an expanding green energy conscious company? Our mission is to create a more sustainable environment for future generations. MT Weatherization, Inc. provides a wide range of cost-saving measures and energy saving solutions. We are fully accredited by the Building Performance Institute (BPI) – a residential energy services network which ensures the highest quality of work.
At MT Weatherization, Inc. we welcome individuals that thrive in a team environment while encouraging independent thinking and continuous process improvement.
Weatherization Specialist I
- Varying electric, plumbing, and general construction services
- Perform select retrofit measures such as air-sealing and insulation of the building shell, installation of energy-efficient lighting and water-saving measures
- Work with other team members to ensure a quality install
- Load and unload work vans/box trucks with supplies and equipment daily
- Excellent problem-solving skills with ability to analyze situations, identify existing or potential problems, and recommend solutions
- Follow and execute on all required safety procedures
- Perform post install testing
- PPE provided
Minimum & Physical Requirements
- Current and valid Driver’s License with clean driving record
- Reliable transportation to and from Harrisburg office location
- Ability to drive commercial vehicles such as a work van and/or box truck
- Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Background in the construction industry (preferred)
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions – inside and outside – year round
- Must be able to enter confined spaces and perform job duties within confined spaces
- Must be able to climb ladders
- Must be able to work in homes of deteriorating conditions
- Paid on-the-job training
- Certification opportunities
- Paid Holidays
- Compensation commensurate with experience.
To give equal employment and advancement opportunities to all people, we make employment decisions at MT Group based on each person’s performance, qualifications, and abilities. MT Group does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Here’s how you can apply!
Email your resume to email@example.com.
For additional questions or more information about open positions, call 717.525.9665