Browse properties for sale
We believe in creating a more sustainable future. The homes and buildings in which we spend our time can be large contributors to our carbon footprint. Take a look at the homes and buildings we currently have on the market.
When we invest in a property to turn it into a more sustainable home or building, here are a few of the things we might do:
- Inspect and analyze the condition of HVAC system, and replace with more efficient equipment if necessary.
- If leaving the HVAC system as-is, updating the equipment to utilize a 5” air filter. This size air filter allows for maximum efficiency, and less maintenance for the owner.
- Analyze the existing structure and equipment to determine where energy is escaping.
- Inspect the existing insulation, and make repairs or replacements as necessary.
- Inspect the spouting and gutters, and make any necessary repairs or install new equipment. We also consider how to best keep water away from the building’s foundation, such as adding a rain barrel or installing a downspout extension.